Part-time (average 15 hours per month). 1099 Independent Contractor.
Pay rate based on experience. Seeking a self-starter who is strong in: clerical/administrative work, communication, teamwork, organization and consolidating ideas into action.
▪ Create writing/content for communications that promote ACW and events (website, social media, fliers, press releases, etc.) and coordinate with social media/website technician to oversee postings.
▪ Review and update information about ACW.
▪ Work with Executive Committee to recruit new members.
▪ Keep membership roster up to date.
▪ Recruit volunteers for events.
▪ Create and maintain volunteer database.
▪ Attend monthly Executive Committee and Membership meetings.
For more information or to apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arts Council of Westerville is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Arts Council of Westerville not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, color, gender, disability, national origin, race, religion or veteran status.